After the long wait, Microsoft has finally released SkyDrive for Android.
If you are not familiar with Skydrive, it is a synched cloud storage program. From your desktop computer, laptop, and now your Android device, you get access to all the files you need even when you’re on the go. You no longer need to carry around an external storage device as all you need is an internet connection and your mobile phone and you’re set to go!
Not only will you be able to save and access your files anytime, anywhere. But you will also have the ability to share your documents to people you are working with. That will make work collaboration so much easier.
Features of Skydrive for Android:
- Access to all content on SkyDrive including files that other people share with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Select multiple photos or video to upload from your phone.
- Share files and photos: send a link via e-mail or other apps.
- Open your file in SkyDrive other Android app.
- Manage your files: delete or create new folders.
Skydrive for Android can be downloaded for free at the Google Play Store. However, it will only work with Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating systems and up. It’s worthy to note that this application has received a star rating of 4.3 on Google Play so if you are in need of a cloud storage system that can be accessed from your Android device, Skydrive for Android is definitely worth a try!